MOVE your mouse around to add some extra randomness...
OR type some random characters into this textbox
You may skip this step if you do not plan to use the random key generator.
Step 0. Follow the security checklist recommendation
Step 1. Generate new address
Choose your currency and click on the "Generate new address" button.
Step 2. Print the Paper Wallet
Click the Paper Wallet tab and print the page on high quality setting. Never save the page as a PDF file to print it later since a file is more likely to be hacked than a piece of paper.
Step 3. Fold the Paper Wallet
Fold your new Paper wallet following the lines.
You can insert one side inside the other to lock the wallet.
Step 4. Share your public address
Use your public address to receive money from other crypto-currency users. You can share your public address as much as you want.
Step 5. Keep your private key secret
The private key is literally the keys to your coins, if someone was to obtain it, they could withdraw the funds currently in the wallet, and any funds that might be deposited in that wallet.
Please test spending a small amount before receiving any large payments.
- Are you using a secure operating system guaranteed to be free of spyware and viruses, for example, an Ubuntu CD?
Frequently asked questions :
We try to make it that way ! The core of the tool, that generate the keys is 99% the same as the well reviewed bitaddress.org. We only changed it to be able to generate addresses for different crypto-currencies.
We think that having a unique generator for multiple currencies lead to a much better reviewed tool for all than having a myriad of half-backed generators. Changes made to this generator are available on Github in small and divided commits and those are easy to review and reuse. Wallet.ms use the same security measures as the original project. All-in-one html document, no ajax, no analytics, no external calls, no CDN that can inject anything they want. And trust us, we have seen some nasty things when reviewing some wallet generator.
Advantages of a paper wallet are multiple:
⇒ They are not subject to malwares and keyloggers
⇒ You don’t rely on a third party’s honesty or capacity to protect your coins
⇒ You won't lose your coins when your device break
Once you have generated and printed a wallet, you can send coins to the public address, like for any wallet. Store your paper wallet securely. It contains everything that is needed to spend your funds. Consider using BIP38 to secure your paper wallet with a password.
You will need to import your private key in a real client, that you can download from the currency website. The exact method to do that will depend on the client. If there is no integrated method, you can usually fall back to the debug console and use the command “importprivkey [yourprivatekey]“.
It is not that different. You will find other designs for the paper wallet and some improvements here and there. The big difference is that this is a unique project for a lot of currencies, so more people can review it and check its safety.
Donations money are used to pay our hosting service provider, but it’ll also be used to make Wallet.ms more secure as we plan to organize a CrowdCurity campain as soon as we get enough money to pay for it.
Send us a message via the contact box or our email and
We are just two random guy having fun with a side project.
Scan QR code using your camera
Permission denied. Your browser should display a message requesting access to your camera. Please click the "Allow" button to enable the camera.
51 characters Base58
52 characters Base58
- Add support for Espers. Contribution from ctgiant.
- Add support for Vcash, Dogecoin testnet and BitSynq. Contribution from tloriato.
- Add support for Deutsche eMark. Contribution from xBlackEye.
- Add support for MintCoin. Contribution from Fuzzbawls.
- Add support for IncaKoin. Contribution from WorldBot.
- Add support for Aquariuscoin, Lanacoin, Tajcoin and Nevacoin. Contribution from cryptosi.
- Add support for DigiByte. Contribution from Maurice van Beurden.
- Add support for Emerald. contribution from Paraskewas Zormbalas.
- Add support for ParkByte. Contribution from ParkByte.
- Add support for BlackJack. Contribution from BlackJackDev.
- Add support for SecKCoin. Contribution from hevsnt.
- Add support for CashCoin. Contribution from BigDig.
- Add support for iCash. Contribution from Alexander Pochtov.
- Add support for TransferCoin. Contribution from Stoner19.
- Add support for BitcoinDark and Spreadcoin. Contribution from vx28643.
- Rename Guldencoin to Gulden. Contribution from mjmacleod.
- Add support for Neoscoin, Rubycoin, Influxcoin and Hyperstake. Contribution from Stoner19.
- Add support for SibCoin. Contribution from testzcrypto.
- Replace Gridcoin with GridcoinResearch. Contribution from esspam.
- Add support for CryptoClub. Contribution from cryptoclubber.
- Add support for Capricoin. contribution from Jackie Love4u.
- Add support for CryptoBullion, contribution from John Sacco.
- Update FuelCoin logo. contribution from Jackie Love4u.
- Add support for MartexCoin. contribution from MartexCoin.
- Add support for GabenCoin. contribution from Jan Visser.
- Add support for masterdoge. Contribution from koad.
- New translation in Spanish ! Contribution from PrAeToRiAn.
- Improved Russian translation. Contribution from UdjinM6.
- Fixed Fujicoin address generation. Contribution from Fujicoin.
- Add support for Animecoin, EnergyCoin and USDe. Contribution from TestZ.
- Add support for LiteDoge, Pesetacoin, Syscoin and Viacoin. Contribution from Puppy Firelyte.
- Add support for Emercoin. Contribution from vx28643.
- New translation in russian ! Contribution from UdjinM6.
- Darkcoin rebranded as Dash. Contribution from UdjinM6.
- Add support for Cryptoescudo, Fujicoin and Sambacoin. Contribution from Marcdnd.
- Add support for Omnicoin. Contribution from MeshCollider.
- Add support for Canada eCoin. Contribution from koad
- Add support for PhoenixCoin. Contribution from rekkitcwts.
- Add support for DogecoinDark, Riecoin, and WorldCoin. Contribution from rekkitcwts.
- Add support for Quark, CannabisCoin and SongCoin. Contribution from rekkitcwts.
- Add support for DeafDollars, MobiusCoin, BunnyCoin, Ocupy, FUDcoin, StealthCoin, Rimbit, Paycoin and MonetaryUnit.
- Add support for IridiumCoin, Latium, Magicoin, Nubits, TittieCoin, WankCoin, HamRadioCoin, ImperiumCoin, IncognitoCoin and Mooncoin
- HTTPS support is here !
- Add support for Jumbucks. Contribution from Julian Yap.
- Add support for HTML5Coin, W2Coin, PandaCoin, ACoin, Fibre, and Titcoin.
- Remove support fo HTMLCoin
- Add support for eKrona, Mazacoin, iXcoin, eGulden and Potcoin.
- Enter your own private key to print a paper wallet, and BIP38 encrypt them as well !
- Add support for Apexcoin, Cassubian Detk, Freicoin, Judgecoin, Myriadcoin and Onyxcoin.
- Add support for Unobtanium, WeAreSatoshi Coin, Zetacoin, Vikingcoin, Guldencoin, PHCoin and Fuelcoin.
- Fix a vulnerability that lead to the generation of less random wallet that normal on old browser. If you use a browser older than the mentionned version/date, we advise you to regenerate your wallets.
- Firefox 21: may 2013
- Chrome 11: april 2011
- IE 11: october 2013
- Opera 14: july 2013
- Safari 3.1: march 2008
- Added a Frequently Asked Question section on the main page
- Add support for GlobalBoost, Fluttercoin, Guncoin and Birdcoin.
- Add support for Monocle, TreasureHuntCoin and GoodCoin.
- Add support for Gridcoin and Fastcoin.
- Add support for 11 new currencies (42coin, Alphacoin, Anoncoin, Corgicoin, Darkcoin, Devcoin, Digitalcoin, HTMLCoin, Magic Internet Money, Megacoin and Novacoin).
- Ability to scan a QRCode with your webcam to check the wallet details.
- New design for Peercoin and Dogecoin paperwallets, such wow.
- Bring back the wallet details to decrypt Bip38 encoded wallet.
- Add a button to skip the seeding. Don't skip if you intend to use the generated wallet !
- Fix a display bug for a Bip38 encoded paper wallet.
- Add support for Blackcoin and Primecoin
- Add direct access to a currency. Example: http://Wallet.ms/?currency=Vertcoin
- Multi crypto currency support with 13 different currencies
- Original design for the paper wallet
- Improved design of the website
- Security checklist and more user-friendly explanations